A Manufacturing Engineer job in Birmingham, OH is available courtesy of Modis. This position has you performing engineering functions to support Operations, develop and implement new or improved methods, processes and equipment in a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment. This role enhances the company’s capability in providing higher quality, cost effectiveness and on-time delivery of products and services to the customer. You must have CNC programming experience.
Manufacturing Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Design and develop process flow charts and process and operation sheets indicating workstations, methods, fixturing, tooling, CNC programming and other manufacturing data
• Maintain the authorized route sheets on a current and up-to-date basis, incorporating engineering changes as approved so that they are compatible and consistent with most recent product engineering prints and specifications
• Studies, analyzes and evaluates new products and/or component parts
• Monitor, study and evaluate machine and process performance
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering
• 5+ years of experience in a Manufacturing Engineering position
• CNC Programming experience required
• Must be good at troubleshooting and problem solving!
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer job in Birmingham, OH then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at email@example.com or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records