Electro-Mechanical Assembler 2nd shift, Sun -Thurs, 4pm to 12:30 am
2nd shift, Sun -Thurs, 4pm to 12:30 am
Performs a series of steps in the manufacturing process of electronic assembly, which are assembled in accordance with military specifications; ability to work various jobs within home department.
1. Performs assembly steps, with little or no assistance to, PC board assembly and soldering, chassis wiring and soldering, mechanical assembly, and inspection
2. Follows operation sheets, engineering drawings and engineering change orders in completion of the assembly tasks
3. Exercises care to ensure that each step in the process is completed correctly and that the part or finished product meets the quality specifications
4. Maintains records as required to charge direct labor time to specific product amounts
5. Performs duties using a variety of small hand tools and related production equipment
6. Provides training and mentoring for other employees as required
7. Performs other routine operations within fairly similar situations as required
8. Provides written and/or oral communications concerning a variety of situations
9. Keeps workstation, tools and equipment in a neat and orderly manner
10.Understands and complies with all Company, safety rules and regulations
Education Required: High School Diploma or GED
IPC-A-610 Certification, J-STD-001 Certification
Experience: 1-3 years of manufacturing experience Skill Level Required: Skills required in handling basic or simple tools and/or easuring devices such as micrometers, calipers, radius gauges, etc. Basic computer skills. Skills requiring the basic ability to interpret drawings, operations sheets and perform in process inspections. Should possess dexterity skills, good hand & eye coordination.
- Past experience in a manufacturing environment
- Past experience in a self-directed team environment
- Lean manufacturing knowledge
Apply now if interested!