Modis has a senior change manager/Agile transformation role for a Boston area financial firm. The Change Manager role is an integral contributor to this mission; partnering across business lines to drive and ensure business readiness through robust change management practices. Job Duties
- Support the transformation of enterprise practices to agile ways of working by leading the change management efforts of this program across the US.
- Enable a customer focused view of work through redefinition of focus areas by value stream, scrum team etc. aligned with US goals
- Evolve business roles e.g. Product Owner to be sought-after growth opportunities including implementation of a new career framework
- Reconcile and launch agile practices, workflows, tools and reporting understanding the realities of today’s model and therefore the necessary pace of transformation Build awareness and excitement for the future state vision; helping teams to see, and understand, the value of working in a more nimble, agile, model
- Ultimately the Change Manager must partner with the core initiative team to execute specific change strategies and action plans to engage impacted stakeholders, increase understanding, build support for change, and ensure a smooth transition with minimal business disruption.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams through the evolution to an agile model
- Proven experience enabling and leading a large-scale, transformation change initiative
Proven experience driving change programs through the leverage of virtual teams with cross organizational boundaries
- Proven experience in agile methodologies
- 15+ years demonstrated experience in change management
- A high degree of business acumen in the financial services sector
- Strong program management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree within relevant are