Modis has an Administrative Assistant opportunity available in Bridgewater, NJ. You will provide general administrative support to approximately 14 Industrial Development professionals in Bridgewater, NJ and approximately 12 External Manufacturing professionals located in Framingham, MA. Requires periodic travel to Framingham, MA to meet with local team. This is a two year contract opportunity. The salary is between $24.00 and $26.50 per hour.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
• Scheduling meetings (including conference rooms) with internal and external attendees. Planning and coordination of offsite group meetings
• Sets up and maintains department files and records, e.g., contracts, e?rooms (including access for internal and external users). Acts as data room coordinator. Maintains Industrial Development SHAREPOINT document repository.
• Provide phone coverage for senior staff
• Provide assistance with acquiring/repair of technology equipment (laptop, phones). Act as focal point for required technology upgrades (laptops, cell phones). Assist staff with questions related to software application or other technology information. Liaise with Help Desk to resolve issues
• Arrange travel schedules and reservations for multiple associates. Provide available flights, ground transportation and hotel, then schedule through Concur or directly with BCD travel. Arrange ground transportation and hotel reservations for external visitors. Prepare expense reports in Concur for senior staff
• Prepares departmental Purchase Requisitions in e?buy system for non?routine department projects with external partners
• Prepares Confidentiality Agreements with external partners in conjunction with Company Corporate Legal department
• Order office supplies, business cards etc.
• Manage and provide input as needed to group services requests, catering requests, technology requests
• Preparation of FedEx mailings of signed documents to Customers. Supports group with coordination of sample shipments to Company sites and/or contract manufacturing organizations
• Administrative support of the Quality Management System for External Manufacturing, including but not limited to coordination and maintenance of training activities (filing, review for missing content), coordination and maintenance of job descriptions (filing, review for missing content, initiation of annual review), administrative maintenance of SOPs and associated documents (hard copy and electronic filing, distribution), administrative maintenance of Annual Product Reviews (hard copy and electronic filing), filing and maintenance of QA specifications into data rooms, create and filing of Product information for QA.
• Associate Degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role. Pharmaceutical industry experience desirable
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably SharePoint
• Understanding of IT concepts
• Excellent oral and writing skills in English and preferably also in French
• Ability to work independently and must be comfortable with decision making. Works effectively and cooperatively with others; establishes and maintains good working relationships. Excellent people skills
• Must be detail oriented and able to quickly adapt to changing situations. Ability to multi task and handle pressure
If you are interested in this Administrative Assistant opportunity in Bridgewater, NJ then please click APPLY NOW.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.