Akkodis is partnering with a client in the Los Angeles area in need of a Product Owner (IAM) for an 18-month contract.
· Pay Range: $90-$96/hr W2
· 18-months initial contract
· Hybrid: Seattle, WA, Orlando, FL, or Burbank, CA
· Monday - Friday, 40-hours per week
You will have the opportunity to be part of a team responsible for supporting our Identity & Access Management transformation. Initially, you will be part of the IAM core team and its technology ecosystem of platforms and functionality that is leveraged by all TWDC segments and lines of business including, DPEP, Studios, DMED and Corporate functions.
In this role you will facilitate scope definition to execution of a range of initiatives for the IAM Transformation team. In addition, you will help manage the product backlog as well as facilitate support as we evolve the IAM transformation roadmap. You will lead one of many threads responsible for the successful execution of the overall program. These could range from business analysis, data management, testing, financial integrations, segment integrations, conversion, cutover and hypercare support.
· Bachelor’s degree CS/Engineering/Stem Field
· 5+ years’ experience in technology roles for large/enterprise software companies including Information & Access Management, technical and business stakeholder executive facilitation
· Understanding of data governance and Identity Management
· 2 years’ experience with IAM platforms such as Okta, SailPoint, CyberArk, etc
· Experience with CI/CD, RBAC, ABAC, PBAC, Agile Release
· Experience with test driven design
· Experienced using Agile, Iterative and/or Waterfall SDLC Methodologies
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Participates or leads scrum events (sprint planning, daily standups, backlog refinement, sprint reviews, and retrospectives).
· Translates customer needs into actionable user stories for the team.
· Collaborate closely with the team to write user stories and manage the backlog, ensuring that each story has clear acceptance criteria.
· Prioritizes and manages work items in the backlog.
· Works with architects and product managers to develop epics
· Works with the team to break down epics into user stories.
· Foster collaboration across teams and with fellow Product Owners to ensure a seamless customer journey.
· Designs and delivers high-quality, scalable and cost-effective technology solutions that meet global business requirements and conform to architectural designs and technology strategies.
· Partners to create and manage product roadmaps.
· Make recommendations on product and process decisions for complex scenarios requiring transformation from existing processes.
· Understanding interdependencies and impacts to other cast members workstreams and clearly communicating these impacts.
· Oversees the requirements process; ensures traceability of high-level requirements throughout the program.
· Participates in data analysis activities as needed.
· Participates in the assessment of potential new opportunities, analyzing scope at a high-level and work with Business, Technology or Functional managers to agree on project approach, business cases, risk assessments, funding requirements, and resource/capability needs.
· Understand the impacts of delays and clearly define the critical path for project go live.
· Make recommendations on tasks that can be performed in parallel to reduce overall business impact.
· Ensures effective, proactive and open communications, horizontally and vertically, in order to achieve transparency and clarity of program goals, progress and issues.
· Supports and actively works to create a healthy work team environment- bringing a measured response along with transparency and discipline to active discussions and communications.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria. Disclaimer: These benefit offerings do not apply to client-recruited jobs and jobs which are direct hire to a client
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction recordsPay Details: $90.00 to $96.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.