Senior Business Systems Analyst
System Analyst (Identity & Access Management)
18 month contract W2
Pay rate up to $80-85/hr
They will need to be onsite hybrid for these roles. Any of the locations listed:
Seattle/Orlando, FL/Burbank, CAABOUT THE ROLE:
- Round 1 – Initial screen with Hiring Manager
- Round 2 & 3 – With members of the product and program team (30 min each)
Description/Comment: enhance these exciting experiences.
The Enterprise Technology mission is to deliver technology solutions that align to business strategies while enabling enterprise efficiency and promoting cross-company collaborative innovation. The Enterprise Technology organization drives competitive advantage by enhancing our consumer experiences, enabling business growth, and advancing operational excellence.
Core Systems & Platforms vision is to design, build, integrate, and deploy highly effective and stable core business systems and platforms for the Enterprise and Corporate Functions. We are responsible for advancing the Business and Enterprise Technology Strategy by creating shareholder value. We lead with a Business Architecture framework and own Core Identity & Access Management (IAM) function domain technology roadmap.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a team responsible for supporting our Identity & Access Management transformation. Initially, you will be part of the IAM core team and its technology ecosystem of platforms and functionality.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
- Gather information, define work/business problems, and develop procedures to resolve the problems.
- Develop and maintain artifacts such as architecture diagrams, specification / solution design documents, process flows, requirements documents, roadmaps, standards, and procedures.
- Collaborate in the design, implementation, and support of IAM technologies and services.
- Generate reports and perform in-depth analysis and data collection to assist in continuous improvement of IAM processes and standards.
- Develop requirements and process (re)design for IAM Projects.
- Identify gaps, missed requirements and confirm business process flows.
- Assist with product documentation – Knowledge Articles, Training, SOPs, etc.
- Perform analysis of IAM Products / solutions and provide recommendations leading to product / solution selection.
- Participate in product evaluations.
- Assists architects and product managers in epic development.
- Works with the team to break down epics into user stories.
- Participates in the assessment of potential new opportunities, analyzing scope at a high-level and work with Business, Technology or Functional managers to agree on project approach, business cases, risk assessments, funding requirements, and resource/capability needs.
- Supports and actively works to create a healthy work team environment- bringing a measured response along with transparency and discipline to active discussions and communications.
- 5+ Years in Technology roles for large/enterprise software companies including Information & Access Management, technical and business stakeholder executive facilitation
- Understanding of data governance and Identity Management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with IAM platforms such as Okta, SailPoint, CyberArk, etc
- Proven experience in managing complex technical projects (complex in terms of the number of stakeholders, application and implementation are simple)
- Experience with CI/CD, RBAC, ABAC, PBAC, Agile Release
- Experience with test driven design
- Can quickly learn new processes and understand the impacts of development changes to internal and external
- Customer-focused to understand business drivers working across the team to identify solutions for IAM capabilities
- Commitment to win as a team, possessing a growth mindset, and bringing positive energy and fun to your interactions with customer and colleagues alike Preferred Qualifications Strong understanding and experience with:
- Experienced using Agile, Iterative and/or Waterfall SDLC Methodologies
- Experienced in extracting and documenting data and analytic requirements, working across all levels of users from senior executives to analysts
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with strong writing and speaking skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with good attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to execute delivery on large programs with multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Strong program/project financial management skills including forecasting
- Experience with resource allocation tracking across program/projects
- Proven experience in managing complex technical projects with complexity across stakeholders, multi-functional teams, requirements, and implementations.
- Ability to think logically, communicate clearly, and be well organized Required Education BA/BS Degree CS/STEM or related field Preferred Education Additional Information Locations:
Seattle/Florida/Burbank CAPay Details: $75.00 to $85.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.