C# Web Developer – Contract to Hire – Burr Ridge, IL
Top Responsibilities of the C# Developer:
- Create and maintain tables, source code, and objects while following approved standards procedures and methods.
- Produce technical or functional specification documentation.
- Design test plans and procedures.
- Design/create ad hoc reports.
- Provide database development and admin support as needed.
- Test and troubleshoot previous solutions.
- Utilizing manager feedback, create solutions and technical documentation to meet needs
- Develop large applications with little supervision.
- Work with project owners to make sure projects are completed to specifications.
Top Experience and Qualifications of the C# Developer:
- Understands business process behind financial markets.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with end users.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, and Engineering
- 5+ of experience with C# and .Net.
- Experience with database design and programming.
- DevExpress knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of:
- Microsoft Visit Studio, SQL Server, and relational databases
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum environments
If you are interested in this or other C# Developer roles available through Modis - please apply today with your most recent resume and contact information. Alternatively, you can visit our website at www.modis.com to view any apply for number of the IT jobs we have across 70+ locations in the US.