Scientific Submissions Specialist for the Oncology Field Medical Team.
Provide quality control support for promotional materials by ensuring reference literature accuracy. The position will also provide support for submissions to the medical materials review process and oversight for the upload and organization of the team’s field materials.
- PRB Process Support - Check references of promotional materials versus literature publications to ensure accuracy. Provide support for medical director reviews of promotional materials
- Medical Materials Review Process Support – Submit materials for review on behalf of field team personnel. Manage submissions for accuracy. Shepherd submissions through the submissions process.
- Pitcher Application Support – Ensure accuracy of all materials in the pitcher system. Upload new materials to the pitcher system. Manage materials in the pitcher system.
- Congress Support – Position will aid planning the team’s support of regional congresses when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or clinical discipline
- Experience examining and reading scientific literature
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with Masters or advanced degrees
- Special consideration given to candidates with prior experience working with promotional review (PRB), medical materials review (MMRC), or similar processes
This position will be required to go onsite to the facility in Cambridge, MA several times a month.
Apply now if interested!