Title: Engineer - Digital Workplace
Managed Events Support
- Provide end to end technical support for managed events and be responsible for the overall success of each event.
- Have a good knowledge of the Zoom (Meeting / Webinar Solutions and Zoom Rooms) needed for events and how to best apply the technology to the meeting requirements.
- Meet with the event requestor to understand the scope of the event and to be able to recommend to the requestor the technology needed per that event as well as the right support.
- Manage the event from the point event is assigned through to completion of event, including post event debrief and satisfaction survey; log results per reporting process.
- Resolve any issues found during testing with responsible teams, escalate as needed.
- Follow all pre-meeting planning and test processes, as well as update process to account for lessons learned and continual improvement based on proven best practices.
- For all events, confirm:
o Testing has been completed and all is ready for the event.
o All technology settings are in place based on meeting requirements.
o The speakers and all parties of the event are trained and comfortable with the technology
o Support (including in room support or Zoom White Glove support) is in place and all parties are ready to actively support the event.
o Be in constant contact with Team Leader or requestor, Zoom / SpotMe and the event support teams during the testing and the day of the event.
o Manage the experience of the event through technical bridges (i.e. Tech Bridge) as well as viewing through tools like Zoom / SpotMe portal.
o Make recommendations to clear any technical issues (i.e., audio, video, etc.) during the event, document all issues as part of meeting debrief to drive continued improvement.
o Zoom experience is a plus but not required; we will train the candidate
o AV/Video conferencing experience is a plus
Knowledge / Skills
o Customer focus - Able to work with customers
o Positive attitude
o Good oral communication skills
o Some level of English to work with global teams is a plus but not required
o Collaboration with and within the Events Management Team
o Able to work as part of a Team
Education: Min of Bachelor's Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records