Responsible for ensuring & tracking vendor insurance compliance at the corporate level, and keeping appropriate people well informed about those issues. Responsible for ensuring vendor compliance with corporate insurance requirements. Must have thorough knowledge of commercial insurance policies and endorsements and the ability to keep the appropriate team members well informed about these items.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date vendor insurance records in a database.
- Ability to review insurance certificates and endorsements to confirm corporate compliance.
- Communicate and enforce standards regarding CCICs vendor insurance requirements.
- Communicate regularly with the management team to keep them well informed of vendor insurance issues.
- Prepare, review and analyze monthly compliance reports.
- Identify and notify management and Area Project Managers, Tower Operations Managers and District Managers of non-compliance issues.
- Responsible for interacting with vendor representatives and their insurance agents or brokers.
- Provide support and guidance on contractor insurance issues to the NCQ Team within Supply Chain Management.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred
- Insurance related certifications preferred
- At least two (2) years of work experience in commercial insurance related field.
- Knowledge of commercial insurance policies and certificates
- Extensive knowledge of spreadsheet applications
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to effectively and efficiently communicate insurance compliance issues to management
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records