A Network Record Specialist job in Canonsburg, PA is available with one of the Largest Telecom Companies in the country courtesy of Modis.
Canonsburg office-3 days/week, WFH 2 days a week
This position is responsible for the implementation and quality of Small Cell asset data.
The candidate in this position may work closely with field personnel, such as engineering and construction teams, to ensure database accuracy, maintain data quality, and support other departments to meet company objectives.
Essential Job Functions
• Review Small Cell construction engineering drawings and data to identify data changes and needs to asset databases.
• Enter and manipulate data in Geographic Information System (GIS) applications which model telecommunications Small Cell systems as needed.
• Work closely with RF engineers and field operations personnel and others to QC Small Cell data and ensure asset integrity, resolve data conflicts, certify information and update GIS database
• Coordinate solutions in accordance with Small Cell policies and procedures
• Research, analyze and respond to regulatory compliance, and audits with a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with utilities, external and internal customers.
• Provide guidance and training for business partners on effective and efficient use the Small Cell asset databases. Respond to Small Cell asset database issues escalating issues to the Small Cell Supervisor and Manager, and providing assistance to users with asset system issues.
• Test automation and integration opportunities for the Small Cell asset systems and processes data as needed
• Develop reporting requirements and create reports of Small Cell data for various departments
• Minimum one (1) years of professional level experience editing, updating asset and/or GIS data from engineering designs, CAD files, redlines, mark ups.
• Minimum one (1) year of experience reading engineering, design, as-built, and redline drawings.
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio) , Microsoft SharePoint, and ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures
• Understanding of data principles and data management
• Experience editing asset/GIS data
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Experience with GIS applications including, but are not limited: to MapInfo, ESRI suite, Coordinate Geometry (COGO) and Auto CAD.
• Excellent organizational/administrative skills
• Customer service orientation and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
• Ability to problem solve and provide alternative solutions
• Ability to comprehend survey and construction drawings
• Ability to comprehend contracts, agreements, title documentation, zoning ordinances, municipal processes, regulatory requirements, Right-of-Way and Utility Attachment Agreements
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply through the job post or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records