An Electrical Controls Technician job in Canton, MI is available courtesy of Modis. This position will serve as an interface for the training department. You will provide customer training and promote the company as the knowledge leader in safety and automation products and services. An electrical background is needed for this position. You will travel to customer sites to conduct training on the equipment.
Electrical Controls Technician job responsibilities include:
• Provide training to customers both in person and virtually
• Support the company sales and engineering departments with regards to new and updates to safety standards
• Assist the system integration team to ensure customer projects comply with safety standards
• Provide weekly updates on training projects
• Bachelors or Associates or years of experience will be considered over education
• PLC Programming experience
• Good communication skills as you will speak in front of groups
• Ability to travel
If you are interested in this Electrical Controls Technician job in Canton, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records