You are responsible for:
- Under general supervision, performs bench or line assembly/test of mechanical and/or electrical assemblies on medical devices
- Following detailed methods of sequence of operations to ensure documented and controlled processes are followed
- Operate machines and production equipment safely and in accordance with instructions
- Strong hand/finger dexterity and hand eye coordination while using a variety of hand tools, with the ability to sit or stand at a workbench for extended periods to complete work
- Perform reprocessing of subassemblies as directed by line leads
- Assure components/parts/documents comply with quality specifications before handing over to next step in process
- Reporting on cell performances in standup meetings
- Participating in projects as a team member in the development of skills, talents and teamwork, to support improvement projects
- Demonstrating the Philips Behaviors, treating all team members with respect and valuing their feedback
- Building strong teamwork to bring out the best in every employee
- May assist in training of employees with less experience
- The ability to work overtime is an essential function of the position
- Physical Requirements; this position requires the ability to move on a continuous basis in order to efficiently get to other work areas, frequent lifting up to 25 pounds, occasional lifting up to 40 pounds, ability to reach and ability to use fine manipulation skills.
3 or more years of experience in manufacturing, assembly, or test operations is REQUIRED
Experience working in a regulated industry (medical device, pharma, aerospace) is REQUIRED
Experience using ERP/MRP systems (SAP highly desired)
Computer proficiency to use a computer including data entry experience is REQUIRED
Capability to use a computer, enter accurate data and focus on detail.
High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable.
Certification if applicable.
Background/Drug test required