Department: Quality Assurance
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Pay Rate: $30-35 an hour
This contract position is responsible for various aspects of support for the Stability program including the organization of samples and documentation related to the room temperature stability program. This position will be guided on support-related tasks such as retaining sample data entry, APR database data entry, sample labeling, and sample collection and delivery. In addition, this position also supports any duties of the Stability Technician II and the Stability Data Analyst II roles as needed.
Role Specific Responsibilities
Stability Technician duties fall under the scope of any data or documentation that relates to the room temperature stability or accelerated stability process.
• Labeling, storage, and organization of room-temperature or accelerated stability samples and documentation.
• Enter and/or verify analytical and water data in the APR database.
• Enter and/or verify stability data in Novatek.
• Provide support for the file sample process by logging samples in SAP.
• Filling of room temperature stability results.
• Logging of samples for the laboratory.
• Perform visual inspection of retained samples.
• Supports Stability Technician II and Stability Data Analyst II with other department-related duties as assigned (e.g. - lab clean up)
• Quality Assurance
• Quality Control (Analytical and Microbiology)
• CHC Research and Development
• Analytical Research and Development
• Analytical Quality Assurance
• Must be organized and detail-oriented
• Project management
• Technical writing
• Statistical Analysis
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and adjust flexibly
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
This description is representative but not inclusive of all position responsibilities. Associate may be asked to complete tasks not listed within the contents of this document, but that are relative to the goals of the business.
Education: A.S. Degree in Chemistry or a closely related field.
Experience: 3+ years of GMP-related experience or equivalent.
Professional Skills: Basic computer skills, technical writing skills, attention to detail, and good communication skills.
Role-Specific Competencies: Knowledge of GMPs. This position requires extensive use of computer equipment. Must have a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft business software including Excel, Word, and Outlook.Pay Details: $30.00 to $35.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.