We are looking for an experienced BA with strong data experience. In this role, you’ll help gather and organize information related to data products which will be used to build business-critical, scalable data processing solutions, and intuitive and trustworthy data products that power data discovery, self-service analytics and drive product innovation. You will be part of a global data community and you will work in cross-functional and agile project teams.
Please take a look at the details below and if it is in your wheelhouse please apply with and an updated Word version of your resume to Jason.Boyd@modis.com
- Support the Data product team in gathering, analyzing and organizing the data product requirements, including but not limited to the functions - Guest, Marketing, Revenue Management, Sales, Loyalty, Finance and Operations
- Develop technical deliverables, review technical documents and provide input to data product plans and milestones.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Business Stakeholders, Data Engineering/Platform and Data Science teams to execute the Data product roadmaps.
- Promote and facilitate the development of self-service capabilities for the business in the access and reporting of business information.
- Provide inputs to define, implement, and consistently exercise information management best practices across the organization. Identify and implement industry best practices. Ensure data integrity of all systems.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Strong team player with 8+ years of proven experience in business and technical requirements analysis, documenting business use cases, verification and drafting data & BI requirements
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with strong customer service orientation
- Strong experience with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- SQL experience strongly preferred
- Strong quantitative, analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic and personal integrity; self-directed and self-motivated with a highly developed curiosity and willingness to learn and to teach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to influence and work with cross-functional teams. Significant skill required to work effectively across internal functional areas in situations where clear parameters may not exist.
- Experience with IDeaS Revenue Management system is a plus.
- Experience working in a cloud data warehouse / BI project environment a plus.
- Familiarity with data visualization and design
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records