Modis has partnered with our client in Westmont, IL seeking a Solutions Data Architect to work independently on ETL and data design projects. Helps less experienced analysts on proper standards/techniques to improve their efficiency. This is a Contract-to-Hire opportunity!!!
Responsibilities of this Solutions Data Architect
- Responsible for understanding overall platform architecture and process to design in a manner that fits into the overall picture
- Strong technical understanding of how data flows into and within the data warehouse.
- Apply data warehousing concepts including data vault to new development and enhancements within the platform
- Able to work with remotely located resources, onshore and offshore, as member of the offshore
- Provide input to the technical solution to build re-usable and scalable processes and structures.
- Able to think logically, organize work flows efficiently, and solve problems independently.
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing.
Minimum Requirements for this Solutions Data Architect
- Significant technical experience specifically with data warehousing and integration.
- Top Skills: data warehousing, dimensional modeling and data vault
- Strong experience with windows server and architecture
- Strong experience with SQL server architecture
- Understanding of general business intelligence architecture
- Ability to learn new tools and methodologies in this space
- Experience with data architecture, data integration/ETL, data warehousing, and/or business intelligence deployed in a complex environment.