A CX OCM / Project Manager job in SEE LIST BELOW is available courtesy of Modis. We are looking for a candidate with 3 years of experience in Telecommunications.
ST. LOUIS, MO
This is a T Mobile Program so we are looking for candidates with T Mobile and customer interfacing experience:
- Telecommunications Construction Management and/or Project Management experience
o Preferably on Macro (Cell Phone Tower) sites but open to DAS and Small Cells – our program is Macro / Cell Phone Tower Construction Management
Essential Job Functions
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, site acquisition, close-out, and hand-off to ops are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract / LSO.
- Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience or three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in any other industry
- Managing project budgets or related financial experience
- Customer-facing project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance and property management
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/roof top structural details.
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
- Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, and antenna
If you are interested in this CX OCM / Project Manager job in SEE LIST ABOVE then please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Word format is preferred). For other available opportunities at Modis please visit www.modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records