Akkodis is currently seeking a REMOTE Contract Specialist/Administrator for a client in the health care industry.
• You will play a key role in managing contractual agreements, ensuring smooth contract administration and management. You will work with the Legal team (reporting to the General Counsel), be responsible for the end-to-end management of contracts, ensuring compliance, mitigating risks, and facilitating successful business transactions. Your role will encompass various responsibilities, including contract negotiation, drafting, administration, tracking, reporting, training and continuous improvement of processes and procedures. Special projects focusing on other areas of the law and/or related to compliance will offer development and career growth opportunities.
• Rate: $30 - $35
• Type: Contract-to-Hire
• Location: Remote
• Draft, review, negotiate and advise on various types of commercial contracts, including but not limited to Sales, Services, Supply, Research, Non-Disclosure, and other commercial agreements.
• Maintain contract and legal requisition management system and identify opportunities to improve processes and systems and devise plans to implement these changes.
• Create and maintain standard work and forms outlining contract lifecycle management and legal requisition processes and train company personnel on all contract management systems and legal requisition systems.
• Provide advice and guidance to business teams relating to contract generation, risks, mitigations, and principles.
• Draft and revise new templates based on business needs and manage template database.
• Review and improve current library of templates.
• Serve as first point of contact for non-legal employees on contract review status and managing contract assignments with outside counsel and internal shared resources.
• Create forms and processes to streamline contracting and other legal department processes across company.
• Develop tracking tools and report on contract status and progress on a regular basis.
• Support special legal and compliance projects as needed.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar position, preferably support a demanding sales organization.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Experience with Ticketing system (such as Help Desk ticketing system) is a plus.
• Demonstrated contract drafting skills and experience.
• Strong understanding of contract law, regulations, and compliance.
• Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in contract management software, tracking metrics, reporting, and MS Office Suite.
• Experience developing contract management tools and training personnel on contracting processes and procedures.
• Experience managing multiple demands from various stakeholders.
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria. Disclaimer: These benefit offerings do not apply to client-recruited jobs and jobs which are direct hire to a client.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/Pay Details: $30.00 to $35.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.