Agile Business Analyst
Modis, the leader in the IT and Engineering staffing industry is working on identifying an Agile Business Analyst position for an exciting, full-time position with a company located in Cleveland, OH.
The Agile Business Analyst will work with key business stakeholders analyzing, eliciting, validating, and documenting business requirements, processes, and policies. The Business Analyst will serve as the bridge between business stakeholders and the technology team communicating requested changes to processes, policies, and information systems. This role will be responsible for the adoption of Agile practices, ceremonies and methodology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to gather information relating to business processes and needed improvements
- Provide basic technology and business best practice guidance related to initiatives
- Create consistent documentation appropriate for all key stakeholders (business and technical)
- Resolve questions or issues relating to initiatives in order to present carefully reviewed requirements to key stakeholders for approval and implementation
- Create and provide training to end-users as appropriate
- Develop and work with QA to maintain testing plans
- Assist in creation of policy and procedural documentation
- Work to maintain and improve the firm’s business work flow and data flow processes and documentation
- Facilitation and project management assistance for in-progress initiatives
- Bachelor of Science Degree- Strongly Preferred
- 3+ years of IT Business Analyst, consulting experience
- Keen sense of creative thinking, attention to detail and problem solving
- Strong oral and written communications skills; able to adapt style and tone to effectively engage the audience
- Good collaboration skills, applied successfully across the organization
- Knowledge of the professional services industry preferred
- Experience as a BA, BSA, or PO in an Agile environment preferred
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office Suite
- Advanced skills with project management, diagramming, and data analysis tools. Analytical mindset.
If you are interested in the position of Agile Business Analyst job, please apply directly at www.modis.com