Edge Computing / IoT Developer Lead:
Modis, the leader in the IT and Engineering staffing industry, is actively interviewing candidates for the role of Lead Edge Computing / IoT (Internet of Things) Developer. This is an exciting direct hire, permanent opportunity located in Mayfield Heights, Ohio.
This role is familiar with a range of embedded systems, from edge and embedded computing architectures through networking technologies and administration. This position develops and supports various IoT systems in support of IoT efforts.
Candidates that are comfortable with Python, Raspberry Pi, Linux, Internet of Things, Embedded systems are encouraged to apply.
- Establish standards and recommendations for Connected Product Edge\Embedded computing offerings, working collaboratively with various enterprise, group, and divisional teams
- Design and develop software capabilities around connecting, managing, securing, and administering edge\embedded technologies for an IoT toolkit, including managing and performing software development in C, C++, Python and other languages
- Serve as enterprise point person on Global IoT and OT Environment Team on matters on edge\embedded computing and administration (including topics operating systems, logging, administration and policy, security, application deployment and management, edge analytics, edge\embedded SDLC, and others)
- Create and maintain technical artifacts such as requirements, design, and test documentation - Support divisions and customers using the IoT toolkit and providing guidance on divisional-created solutions –
- Serve as a member of the Global IoT and OT Environment Support team, providing support to the enterprise.
If you are interested in this Edge Computing / IoT Lead Developer position, please apply directly at www.modis.com