.Net Programmer Analyst
Modis, the leader in the Information Technology and Engineering Staffing Industries is actively interviewing candidates for a direct hire / permanent position located in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Analysis of business and user needs, implementing solutions, documenting systems and processes, supporting users, troubleshooting, and training.
- Researches, recommends and presents solutions to meet business objectives.
- Assist in the design, development, documentation, and implementation of technology solutions.
- Systems analysis, design, and development knowledge and experience
- Microsoft .Net, C#, and Visual Studio
- MS/SQL, T-SQL
- REST API, JSON
- Project management experience, ability to work with internal customers
- Web, Internet, and technology savvy
Details: Why Modis? Modis has a commitment to making Exceptional Connections with you and our clients; creating strong and long-lasting relationships for your career. Modis also prides itself on personal touch and providing current and up-to-date feedback on your performance.
All qualified candidates will be considered for this role, regardless of location (within the US) or rate.
Referrals Wanted: If this is not the position for you, but you may know someone for whom this is perfect, we want to hear from you! AND there is a $500 reward for you if they are successful in this role.
If this position interests you, please apply for the .Net Programmer Analyst below or at: www.modis.com