Akkodis is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for a Direct position with a client located in Cleveland, OH. Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting to be considered for this role. Will be responsible for assisting in the accounting, budgeting and reporting process for company. Will also prepare necessary adjusting journal entries for regular closings.
Pay/Salary Range $70-$80k
Senior Financial Analyst job responsibilities include:
· Leads financial analysis of programs to identify trends and areas of concern, as well as providing recommendations for improvements.
· Compose and submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports to funders, as required.
· Grow and maintain funder relationships within the scope of finance responsibilities.
· Prepare timely reporting of operations to site/program directors and to senior leadership, including meaningful analysis of program activities, operating statistics, variance analysis and other non-financial data points to assist in review of the financial statements.
· Develop and manage financial forecasts and budgets to ensure that program financial goals are achieved. Maintain regular communication with department leads regarding profitability and adherence to budget; provide recommendations concerning above.
· Continuously evaluate financial processes and procedures as it relates to accounting, budgeting and reporting functions in order to ensure accuracy, compliance with standards and regulations.
· Identify and assess financial risks and opportunities; develop and recommend strategies to mitigate risk and improve operations.
· Monitor expenses against budget to ensure accuracy of reported information, make corrective entries as needed.
· Prepare supporting schedules for year-end audits. Schedules will support the operating results of designated programs and the accuracy of accounting for related cash receipts and disbursements.
· Develop and maintain subsidiary schedules in support of all balance sheet accounts.
· Oversee performance of finance analysts; monitor performance of direct reports; coach, mentor and provide guidance on daily activities.
· Bachelor’s degree in Degree in Business or Accounting is required.
· Minimum Three years’ experience in managing employees.
· Knowledge of accounting concepts, techniques and principles and ability to apply knowledge.
· Must have a good working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office with particular attention to spreadsheet programs, along with considerable knowledge of networked IS applications, such as USL and FrX.
· Skill in analyzing and interpreting financial data.
· Familiarity with various funding sources such as CEOGC, ODADAS and ODMH, as well as non-profit organizations and structures.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations as necessary.
· Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License and reliable means of transportation for local travel.
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Analyst job in Cleveland, OH then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Akkodis go to www.akkodis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Gina Manioci at 585-512-1476 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria. Disclaimer: These benefit offerings do not apply to client-recruited jobs and jobs which are direct hire to a client
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Pay Details: $70.00 to $80.00 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.