Akkodis is seeking a Sr Application Analyst (Merchandising Systems) for a contract onsite position with a leading client located in Columbus, OH
Pay Range: $65/hr
Under general supervision, develops and revises procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
· Develops and revises procedures to solve complex problems dealing with computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents those applications.
· Utilizes techniques for the successive phases of problem analysis. Performs the analysis, research, and resolution of production program problems. Maintains, debugs, and modifies programs.
· Under moderate supervision, collects, analyzes, and interprets data used in program development to meet the defined user requirements. Prepares detailed specifications for programs of difficult complexity, prepares development time estimates for assigned tasks and is responsible for meeting those estimates. Updates and creates technical and user documentation.
· Codes programs of difficult complexity, using recommended technologies. Follows the established methodologies and standards. Creates test data to execute all functions of the coded programs and performs integrated testing of all components in a medium-sized computer system. Executes program testing and is responsible for its accuracy and effectiveness.
· Coordinates between other IT areas to maintain maximum efficiency of application systems. Collaborates with users to obtain feedback on effectiveness of the system.
· Researches and responds to user questions about procedures, program functions or interdependencies/interrelationships of medium-sized systems. Works with users to improve their understanding, operating, or interdependencies/interrelationships for systems. Starts to develop a general knowledge of several business functions from the company operations perspective.
· Project administration includes understanding and developing the basic concepts and techniques for planning, organizing, and controlling all phases of a project. Organizes, directs, and assists programming efforts of others as needed. Under close supervision, would plan, organize, and control small or medium sized development projects or programs.
· Ensures standards and methodologies are followed and quality assurance review is met.
· Regularly provides guidance and training to less experienced application analysts.
· May be responsible for completion of a phase of a Project.
· Will be included on a production rotation schedule.
· Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Information Systems or Business Administration.
· Minimum of seven years Java Programming/Analysis experience.
· Thorough knowledge of technologies, such as Groovy, Docker, Angular, Dell Boomi and Cloud applications.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies
If you are interested in this Sr Application Analyst job opportunity in Columbus, OH then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Akkodis go to www.akkodis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Hema Nayak at hema.nayak@Akkodisgroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria. Disclaimer: These benefit offerings do not apply to client-recruited jobs and jobs which are direct hire to a client
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pay Details: $65.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.