· Perform maintenance and service tasks for customers in assigned territory.
· Understand customer requirements and accordingly recommend the right products or services.
· Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
· Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
· Produce timely and detailed service reports.
· Document processes.
· Provide training to customers about product usage and maintenance.
· Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems.
· Follow all company as filed procedures and protocols.
· Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
· Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.Pay Details: $17.00 to $20.00 PER HOUR
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.