Individuals in this position are expected to be a multi-disciplined engineering support technical resource for the operation, repair, maintenance, and enhancement of wide variety of 3D products, technology systems and other related equipment sets, with an emphasis on safety. The primary responsibility of this individual is to provide technical support to the R&D engineering teams through the development cycle of new 3D products.Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows all SSME safety requirements for design development, building, upgrading, and maintaining all equipment sets
- Operate 3D printing equipment and support equipment
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance
- Records and maintains a historically documented log of failures, repairs, and modifications performed on equipment sets.
- Has the ability to use the following software packages: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook Exchange, Adobe Photoshop, Unix, Basic Visual, etc.
- Provides input to Purchasing, Engineering, Production, Facilities Maintenance, and equipment suppliers to coordinate equipment repairs, improvements, installations, and component ordering.
- Perform, maintain, and setup computer systems to control equipment sets according to specified configuration requirements for both hardware and software. Troubleshoot computer setups and installation of operating systems.