Modis is currently assisting the largest electronic compnay in their talent acquisition for an E-Test Technician.
Display team is looking for a test Technician /operator who will be responsible for executing engineering test programs as related to the development of a tool for next generation product. You will have solid background with electro-optical testing equipment and methodologies, collecting and analyzing large amounts of data.
- At least 5+ years of experience.
- Must have a previous track record of success conducting tests, be able to process and summarize data.
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail with handling of samples and test data.
- Possess experience with electrical testing equipment (probers, wafer handling equipment, oscilloscope, DMM, microscope, etc).
- High degree of comfort in a clean room environment, understanding of clean practices
- Bringing a proactive attitude with a willingness to take ownership and drive results.
- Experience with data analysis and s/w tools is preferred.
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Execution of tests following detailed procedures, preparing and documenting test results.
- Running complex test setups using high accuracy test equipment.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities for SW or HW issues on test equipment.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please click APPLY NOW. For other available opportunities at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Nishu Lal at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records