A Program Manager II job in Santa Clara, CA is available courtesy of Akkodis.
Program Manager II :
• You are an excellent teammate with a “hands-on” and “can do” attitude that can influence through collaboration and leadership. Being able work effectively with other teams and taking them along for the journey is critical.
• You possess excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization (from specialists to senior leaders) and across multiple teams (RCC, Product, Store Ops, Ops, Finance, Etc.)
• Possess prioritization skills to constantly focus on the most important project in a constantly evolving environment
• Analytical, curious and creative mind set
• Ability to see the big picture while also zooming into the micro level technical detail
• A driver who is self-motivated and operates with a phenomenal sense of urgency
• Ability to drive progress under immense degree of ambiguity and be comfortable working in an unstructured environment
• Excellence and keen eye for detail should be a habit
• Ability to make key decisions and deliver results under very tight timelines
• Passion for the customer experience
• Ability to troubleshoot problems quickly and think creatively to solve problems
• The successful candidate will be experienced in the development and delivery of initiatives that will improve end to end customer experience, specialist workflows, improve performance and deliver a best in class customer experience within the functions at a global level.
• Can quantify results of strategy and tactical initiatives and drive decisions based on data.
• Must understand the end-to-end impact to the RCC teams, our customers and our Specialists when making strategic decisions on programs and initiatives that we will be supporting.
• Able to quickly gain credibility and mobilize resources across a WW organization covering multiple time zones. Be able to make critical decisions, influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership
• Team player with a positive attitude, empathizing with multiple points of view but able to make the hard call and move on
• Comfortable changing/evolving what’s not broken, looking for alternatives and never stop asking why Description
• Partner globally with Retail Customer Care leadership and GRS teams to create, develop and drive a program strategy that will improve customer experience, improve performance and deliver a best in class customer experience while prioritizing the needs of the business in a thoughtful and scalable way. • Assist in the creation and ongoing maintenance of the RCC roadmap (capital & non-capital work)
• Assess current business processes for improvement opportunities. Transform broad concepts and business strategies into structured projects, lead design, and implementation
• Lead the way for contact center teams to have their needs prioritized in capital projects and other initiatives. Collaborate with Project Teams on high-level requirements and strategies on capital projects that impact global support teams ensuring the highest level of customer experience is maintained in a scalable and globally consistent manner - sign off on final design on behalf of RCC
• Collaborate with technical and business teams to ensure systems are ready for new product launches and teams know how to use them to get desired business outcomes.
• Lead communications at an executive level while being in the details of all aspects of the programs. Should include regular update on your workstreams, the impact you’re having, and on the priorities and focus areas for the quarter to leadership, to peer groups, and cross functional business partners
• Build new programs to support the strategy of driving improvements to the customer experience, workflow efficiencies, and standardizing business processes.
• Design and provide reporting improvements based on needs of programs
• Understand program KPI performance versus goals and partner with the global sales teams on prioritizing the needs of the organization in a scalable way.
• Build strong relationships with all key cross-functional teams from site management to finance, reporting, Operations, contact center business operations and technology.
• Have a curious eye on future technology and look for innovative solutions to problems or new ways to achieve goals.
• Monitor operational metrics daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
• Participate in quarterly and annual business planning and forecasting reviews
• BA/BS or 3-5 years of relatable industry experience
If you are interested in this Program Manager II job in Santa Clara, CA then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records