A 6+ month Designer III job in Cupertino, CA is currently available through Modis Engineering, formally Adecco Engineering And Technical. The salary for this position is up to $67.38 per hour.
The App Store is the world’s largest and most innovative software store. Designed to make discovering apps and games easier than ever before, the App Store offers compelling articles, in-depth interviews, useful tips and collections of must-have apps and games that showcase COMPANY’S unique perspective as well as help and inspire customers every single day.
We are part of an international focused design team. COMPANY’S Media is looking for a visual designer for our Mac App Store Design team. This role is for a strategic thinker, problem solver and visual communicator who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver designs from concept to implementation.
- You are a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can think and implement quickly, laterally, independently or collaboratively
- You are experienced in collaborating in the execution of an editorial design strategy and has an advanced understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across platforms and audiences
- Demonstrate strong user experience sensibilities with an uncanny level of curiosity; keeps up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies and resources
- Collaborate with Creatives, Project Managers, Business Owners and Executives to tackle complex problems with simple solutions
- Have experience developing prototypes for a variety of platforms and use cases; can rapidly prototype their ideas across a myriad of COMPANY devices, experiences and scenario
- 5 - 10 years of experience.
- Experience creating the output of editorial design product (e.g., Magazines, Digital Content, Journalism, etc.)
- Real passion for a wide variety of editorial, digital and magazine/publishing and systems design
- Fluency across graphic design, typography, photography, illustration and motion
- Conceptual thinker who is strategically-centered
- Demonstrates command of visual and communication design principles
- Excellent communication, organization skills and ability to work across time zones
- Ability to prototype visual design work in situation
- A keen ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as packaging and presenting creative solutions. Portfolio demonstrating perfection in delivering strategic and editorial ideas across digital, social or static form factors.
If you are interested in this Designer III job in Cupertino, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Mae Murphy at 408-481-9049 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled