• 6+ years of technical product and/or project management experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility, including driving alignment across cross-functional stakeholders.
• Strong Project Management background. Knowledge of Agile or Kanban development methodology.
• Strong technical and analytical skills with an understanding of API development.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly articulate product/project vision, strategy and requirements to engineers and internal business partners.
• Equally comfortable in big-picture strategy and deep technical discussions
• Ability to build durable relationships, influence without authority, sell concepts internally, and actively drive decision-making across organizations
• Self-motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of ownership and accountability, and able to work efficiently to make continued progress on multiple priorities
• Hands-on experience with database technologies and analytic tools; high motivation to learn and to discover new technologies.
• Creative and critical thinking, ideal. Understanding of development stages, cycles, and processes from discovery, to design, to deployment.
• Previous experience in software and web development. Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in product design, engineering, or related field desired.
• Drive the project and business-planning processes for cross-functional teams
• Prepare and maintain project documentation. Create and manage team and stakeholder updates, presentation decks, and project archive.
• Synthesize insights from research, customer meetings, platform/systems/tool engagement, and feedback to prioritize improvements and new feature ideas.
• Analyze user needs from an ROI and build-vs.-buy perspective.
• Develop, implement, and maintain project timelines across multiple teams
• Translate project strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping and final development by design and engineering teams
• Evangelize the project vision, showcasing deep knowledge of business strategy and values/impacts, and build consensus with leadership, colleagues, and partners
• Work with team leads to communicate status across different multi-functional groups and management levels, as appropriate.
• Define features/enhancements and communicate requirements to engineering teams via clearly written documents, diagrams, and verbal communication
• Facilitate decision making with relevant partners and drive all open items to closure. Track outstanding actions required to achieve desired timelines
• Identify risks, generate mitigation plans, and ensure appropriate steps are taken to resolve.
Coordinate user acceptance testing of new features.
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.