The Core OS Triage Engineering team is looking for experienced software engineer for development of new Tools , Web Dashboards and automation framework for analysis and duplication of software defects reported on Apple’s consumer devices.
- Excellent knowledge of python is must. Prior experience in developing large automation tools using python is preferred.
- Knowledge of Django or Flask for web based dashboard developments.
- Excellent knowledge of databases and programming. Knowledge of SQLite and PosgressSQL is preferred.
- Good knowledge of software design principals.
- Knowledge of ML for pattern matching log files will be useful.
- Highly professional, with ability to multitask and deliver solid work on tight schedule.
In this position you’ll be responsible for developing tools and framework for automatic analysis of incoming defects based on their similarity with already analyzed issues. You’ll also develop and maintain web based dashboard for incoming and analyzed issues as well as trend charts.
BS or MS in computer science or related field.
Position requires minimum 5 years of experience in design and development of tools and automation.
If you are interested in this Software Engineer position in Cupertino, CA then please click APPLY. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Jaime Ventura at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-962-4988.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled