A 12-month Sr. Software Engineer job in Cupertino, CA is currently available through Modis Engineering, formally Adecco Engineering And Technical.
Looking for a seasoned senior software engineer to join our worldwide business development and strategy team. This is an opportunity to lead a fast-paced team that plays a key role in the overall success of our organization through technology enablement. You’ll play a critical part in driving our technology vision forward and ensuring that we execute across multiple initiatives. The ideal candidate will help design innovative architectures that sit at the intersection of large data sets, predictive analytics, and polyglot services.
Sr. Software Engineer job responsibilities include:
- Design and implement REST APIs and architect inter-service communication and data flows
- Perform research and development on new technologies while delivering proof of concepts
- Provide technical leadership to various teams as we build, develop, and scale out multiple initiatives.
- Write high quality code and review the work of your peers while mentoring junior engineers
- Built out data pipelines while implementing machine learning algorithms
- Use software engineering best practices (CI, unit testing, testing, etc)
- Use test drive development Develop components and libraries as necessary
- Experience developing large scale distributed computing systems
- Deep experience with Relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Solid ability to evaluate and apply new technologies in a short time
- Experience in building data science or data analysis tools a plus
- Proven software engineering experience in design, test, and source code management
- You love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and thorough in every undertaking
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Mae Murphy at 408-481-9049 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled