Location: * Team would prefer the candidate be in the office when possible- open to Texas Phoenix and Denver Preferred
Duration: 18 months
• Must understand Behavior Driven Development, and understand how to implement BDD
Be a hands on Test Automation engineer with a DevOps philosophy in Agile environment.
• Understand and implement automation strategies and processes for web services, APIs, middleware, UI.
• Keep automation current, flexible and design functional and regression test suites to work within a continuous integration / deployment framework.
• Develop methods and procedures to create automation test data and data refresh capabilities
• Assist developers with CI/CD automation.
• Act as SDET for one or more scrum teams. Coordinate with scrum master, product owner and developers to implement test automation and CI/CD practices.
• Maintain automation code using source control, test management and release systems.
• Maintain test case repositories and results at sprint and release level using JIRA.
• Maintain test automation code and scripts using BitBucket.
• Design and implement continuous testing pipeline using Bamboo for regression and smoke testing.
• Enable scrum team to use BDD methodology using Gherkin/Ruby/Cucumber.
• Work in Agile and DevOps environment to deliver robust quality sprint over sprint, release over release.
Qualifications: • BS Degree in Computer Science or a related field with 3+ years of experience in Test Automation in Agile environment. • Experience in assisting in the designing / implementing of a scalable and maintainable automation for UI and API/Service level testing. • Strong programming knowledge and experience in Object Oriented languages (Java or C#) • Experience and knowledge with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, PCF etc.) • Experience with Atlassian Tools (Bitbucket, Jira, Zephyr, Confluence, Bamboo) • Experience in an Agile work environment • Experience with Selenium and RestAssured or SOATest. • Team player with excellent communication skills (oral and written) to technically communicate with Application Architects, Development, QA peers and Business partners • Exposure to different test data management techniques and tools, preferably JIRA • Good to have – Experience with cloud based testing infrastructure tools such as Saucelabs. Experience with scalar / document databases such as MongoDB. • Good to have – Understanding of IAS (infrastructure as service) in context of application testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records