- Expertise creating Schedules in Deltek Open Plan & Microsoft Project and integrating into Cobra; Critical path analysis expertise
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Provide schedule management and visibility, including the integration of and traceability between the Integrated Master Schedule and with all secondary level schedules
- Experience in engineering project planning, analysis, and cost control
- Strong team player with positive attitude
- Ability to work closely with engineers and participate in technical discussions for understanding project tasks and tracking progress
- It is desired, but not required, that the resource be PMP certified or have Formal PMBOK training
- Ability to work with cross-functional team to meet program and/or project requirements
- Assure horizontal and vertical integration of the schedule (Alignment to the SOW and other authorizing docs-Vert/Logically Linked – Horizontally)
- Maintain a controlled IMS baseline and forecast (Understands importance of a Change Control Process)
Activities to be performed by the Seller:
- Maintain the project integrated master schedule and facilitate earned value analysis/reporting.
- Assist in the planning and organization of comprehensive multi-tiered, resource loaded project schedules
- Manage both baseline work and remaining work
- Identify and manage resource over-allocation
- Independently manage, integrate, and provide visibility of program element schedules and major product deliverables within the program IMS
- Provide project performance analysis, including the tracking of any deviations from the approved baseline.
- Generate regular (minimum of monthly) critical path & project performance reports
- Assist with coordinating project resource plans across multiple programs
- Assist with the defining of project control accounts and work packages
- Aggregate input from engineers on their weekly progress
- Gather/Analyse the data needed for schedule and cost updates from GE Sites that are not local to Ohio or in the continental US.
- Translation/Decomposition of Project Management Plans and Customer Requirement
- Hardware Tracking/Purchase Order Alignment to Builds – Hardware Build Cycle Updates
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.)
- Experience with scheduling tools like Open Plan Professional or Microsoft Project
- Analytical and energetic nature, driven desire for efficient process control
- Self-motivated and motivated to learn and teach
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects / initiatives.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Expert level skills with open Plan/Cobra & MS Project
- Advanced Scheduling expertise & advanced knowledge of Critical Path Methods (CPM)
- Understand how to use Critical Path/Float analyses to optimize program resources and implement mitigation strategies through what-if modeling
- Aggressively drive a sense of ownership and accountability for schedule data and supporting processes
- Assess schedule health using metrics and/or other indicators to drive IMS improvements - DCMA 14Pt assessment
- Project Management Certification (ex. PMP) or have an understanding of PMBOK principles/relevant coursework
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.