Distributes and collects incoming mail. Collects and processes outgoing mail. Responsibilities include determining, affixing, and recording postage on registered mail and packages.
Ability to multi task. Attention to detail. Must be able to lift 40-50 pounds for package and box deliveries.
- Productivity/Quality oriented
- Customer service focused
- Approachable/team mindset
- Able to multi-task/flexibility
- Strong comprehension and decision making skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Open and sorts mail
- Completes mail preparation for scanning and identifies proper form types
- Scan documents using Rightfax software
- Data entry
- Mail runs
- Prepares FedEx shipping labels
- Ability to operate meter equipment
- Completes miscellaneous tasks as required
Hours will be Monday - Friday 7:30AM to 4:00PM but may change after training to 8:00AM to 4:30PM. Possibility for temp to hire for the right candidate.