Modis Columbus partnered with our client here in Columbus and they are looking for Data Architect- full time direct hire role.
- Experience with a variety of storage technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL, data lake/HDFS, etc) and collaborate with various technical teams on implementation.
- Solid Knowledge in normalized relational data modeling and analytical data modeling
- Strong experience in data management within a big data store, both OLTP and OLAP
- Architecture decisions on enterprise data flows and data contracts exchanged between systems, including BI
- Define framework for data governance and collaborate with data stewards on identifying data retention, data quality, and access management.
- Responsible for data catalog, including organization of and standards for well-defined metadata and defining the process to maintain the catalog as new data elements are introduced.
- Implementation of a successful Data Governance practice
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Experience in ETL tools, message queues, and other forms of data movement.
Minimum Education and Experience:
§ Must have 5+ years’ experience as Data Architect
§ Extensive experience in data modeling and database design.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records