Title: Utility Coordinator
Location: Dublin, Irvine, or San Diego (Hybrid)
Contract Duration: 12 months
• High School diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of specialized tools used for processing Dig Tickets and utility requests
- Knowledge of Google Maps and OSPI preferred
- Ability to read construction drawings is a must.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational/administrative skills are a must
- Excellent sense of personal accountability
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to make critical decisions
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
• Identify aerial and underground fibers from OSPI and Google maps.
- Analyze and process inquiries about Dig Tickets received from 811 (Dig Centers) using information available.
- Respond and process incoming Utility Notification Requests from different municipalities and construction companies.
- Manage incoming phone calls about locate tickets and late mark outs that will need to be addressed by Crown Castle locate vendors.
- Register new Dig Centers for Crown Castle owned fiber optic installations.
- Provide status of Dig Ticket historical information.
- Review utility relocation plans; working with the Utility Companies and designers to resolve conflicts while ensuring compliance with Federal, State, and Local codes.
- Coordinate with client and utility owners to ensure project schedules are met and prepare documentation to perform the utility work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records