A Quality Management Systems job in East Chicago, IN is available through Modis. Candidates will be responsible for maintaining compliance to standards and driving improvement to the system. Candidate will also be developed and administer Quality directives, programs, processes, procedures, and controls to ensure that quality systems conform to company, customer, industry, and governmental standards.
Quality Management Systems job responsibilities include:
• Review risk management assessments as input to investigations and communicate potential risks of non-compliance or non-conformance.
• Ensure timely and proactive corrective/preventative action implementation and verification.
• Collect and analyze quality data relating to internal and external audits and investigate root causes to identify potential improvement opportunities with the responsible managers.
• Lead cross-functional teams and training efforts in the development of CEBOS software program with the quality system.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Technical Field is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Quality Management Systems or auditing.
• ASQ Certified Quality Auditor or Engineer.
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF 16949, and ISO 17025.
If you are interested in this Quality Management Systems job in East Chicago, IN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Robert Schemel at 612-656-1090 or Robert.Schemel@modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled