Chatbot product architect
IDEAL BACKGROUND: A demonstrated software product owner with a scrum master certification.
TOP REQUIREMENTS: 1) Scrum Master 2) Azure DevOps 3) Product Management.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Extensive experience with clinical product management, patient care delivery processes, Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Microsoft Healthbot, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Azure.
- Ensure team alignment and project leadership with goals/objectives, drive quality execution, status and deliverables with Project Team. Accountable escalation point.
- Take ownership of the product and drive new iterative feature development from start to finish through the adherence of a well-defined agile product process.
- Lead daily standup and iterative Agile/Scrum processes. Responsible for creating User Story definition and driving project ceremonies and sprints.
- Provide technical support; research and troubleshoot defects, create support documentation, technical specification and problem resolution for business customers.
- Prepare test plans and test cases based upon customer and/or business requirements, including use case analysis, workflow diagrams, user acceptance, system integration and regression testing.
- Maintain continued involvement with technical team members and key stakeholders with creating technical documentation while providing critical recommendations/solutions for complex technical problems.
- 5 or more years Agile SDLC experience in design, analysis, and implementation of software solutions as a subject matter expert
- 3 or more years experience delivering product based software solutions which adhere to strict Agile/Scrum methodology framework
- Strong technical analysis and analytical problem solving skills having a keen attention to detail
- Strong Business and Leadership Team communication skills (written and verbal)
- Healthcare experience in the Provider / Clinical business space (HL7/FHIR)
- Microsoft Teams platform
- Scrum Certified (SCM)