Integration Developer - Mulesoft and more - please see the skills needed section).
IDEAL BACKGROUND: Well rounded integration developer; experience with EDI transactions would be helpful.
TOP REQUIREMENTS: Mulesoft, Unix scripting, MySQL.
*** What experience will set candidates apart from one another? Experience with large scale integrations and extensive mulesoft experience.
What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment?
Optum Provider Services solution will replace and modernize provider enrollment and management functionality provided by the legacy MMIS
Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team? This person will be part of core Integration & Interfaces DDI team.
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?
- Coding and development in Mulesoft to enable large flat file transformation
- Writing complex database queries combining multiple tables
- Data analysis to decipher legacy system fields and map with Optum system
- Maintain tasks and updates in Rally
- Collaborate with quality assurance team to ensure testing efforts align with system deliveries and business processes
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise.
- Serves as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues.
- Performs complex conceptual analyses.
- Provides explanations and information to others on the most complex issues.
- Motivates and inspires other team members
Technical Skillset Required:
- Mulesoft : Experience with X.12 EDI , Salesforce or custom connectors.
- MySQL/Oracle, MongoDB
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Strong analytical skills proven around analysis of large datasets
Other Preferences :
- Healthcare knowledge
- Experience with IBM TWS job scheduler