Please let me know if you have anyone for this opening. Please send me last five of SSN, month/day of birthdate, full legal name, contact details, and rate needed if you do have somebody.
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
6 Month Contract to Hire (No H1-b or CPT/OPT)
$55-65 hr. C2C
PROJECT: This person would be joining the Health Care Cloud Data Platforms team to assist us in standing up Kafka as a Service at a cloud provider. We are looking primarily at Azure and Google Cloud, but someone with AWS experience could be valuable. Given the number of people on the team ramping up around the same time, I really need someone with at least one year worth of Kafka experience.
IDEAL BACKGROUND: NEED Kafka and public cloud experience.
TOP REQUIREMENTS: Kafka and Azure.
*** What experience will set candidates apart from one another? – Offering these platforms as a service, rather than for a single use case.
TEAM MAKEUP: Team is 14 engineers and 1 scrum master. The Kafka team specifically is 5 engineers working towards this effort. Once we are back in the office, we are all co-located in Eden Prairie.
a. How many rounds? 2. First, me: general fit, communication, etc. Second: 3 separate 30 minute conversations with engineers on my team
b. Video vs. phone? video
c. How technical will the interviews be? First not technical, 2nd round will include 3 interviewers and will be more technical. “more” technical if there is a scale.
• Technical curiosity and an ability to troubleshoot the unknown.
• Works closely with other functions to understand customer needs and to develop product roadmaps.
• Works with less structured, more complex issues.
• Be an active participant on the Scrum team.
• Utilize solid development skills and gain an understanding of software architecture using Kafka
• Deliver on customer commitments and help them troubleshoot their platform clusters
• Help establish an enterprise wide offering of Kafka
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of experience in the software engineering profession
• 2+ years of experience working with Kafka
• 1+ years of experience with a public cloud platform, such as AWS, Azure or GCP
• Experience with technologies such as Kubernetes, key-value stores (such as Cassandra), Elasticsearch
• Experience delivering software using a DevOps approach
• Health care industry experience
• Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment while maintaining adherence to standards and best practices
Lead Resource Development Manager
222 South 9th Street, Suite 3100
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Great Place to Work™ Certified, December 2019-December 2020 USA
This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to other contractual or confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete this message.