Title - Software Engineer
- Join a development team in delivery of RESTful APIs and UIs built with Angular and Adobe CQ5
- Own the build/deploy/release process and find ways to automate and improve our pipeline at every step
- Bring innovative ideas to help continuously improve including the design, build, deploy, test and runtime cloud ecosystems
- Participate in debugging and performance tuning in a high performance cloud platform
- A great attitude with the passion and persistence to solve complex problems
- Passionate, motivated, adaptable, team-oriented individual
- Healthcare industry experience
- Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile methodology
- Experience developing Unit Tests using tools such as Junit, NUnit, MSTest to verify your code quality
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Desire to continuously improve and evolve all aspects of the work environment
- Passion for automation and simplicity
What skills/attributes are a must have?
Experience with .NET C# Web Forms, MVC, JSON, XML, Web Services (SOAP and REST), GIT
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
Cloud Technologies including container based applications