What is the specific title of the position? IT - Quality Consultant
- Deep EMR knowledge.
- Experience testing GUI applications, web services and/or web applications (Backend and frontend)
- Experience testing REST services
- Experience in Automation ATDD framework implementation
1) Solid organizational skills; focus on accuracy; attention to detail
2) Experience with Java, RESTful API testing and cross-browser testing
3) Working experience within an Agile environment
*** What experience will set candidates apart from one another? Healthcare background would be ideal with an emphasis on Electronic Medical Records systems.
- Collaborate with the Requirements, Development, Infrastructure and Release Management teams to accomplish all testing activities (including peer reviews) in an Agile environment
- Participate and document Scrum meetings as necessary, to discuss progress, issues and action items within Sprints
- Ensure that development standards and procedures are adhered to
- Develop data-driven test automation scripts and execute performance and load testing
- Create, maintain and execute automation test frameworks, test cases/scripts, test plans, test reports and other testing-related artifacts
- Create, maintain and execute manual test cases where automation is not possible due to system limitations
- Create testing defect reports, track defects to resolution, and report findings according to a defined process
- Analyze the data gathered from automation tests concentrating on application functionality and performance, availability and capacity with the goals of ensuring the optimal user experience
- Assist the security team and work with the Development, Infrastructure and Requirements teams to validate and investigate security findings
- Conducts and reports performance testing activities if required
- Conduct smoke testing, mobile-based testing and/or 508-compliance testing as required
- Design and implement automation tests for individual scenarios as well as a full regression test-suite
- Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
- Create and manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- Handle technical communications with team to understand client's systems or APIs.
- Work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system.
- Undergraduate degree in IT field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of automated testing experience in Java
- 3+ years working with RESTful services
- 3+ years working with cross-browser testing
- 2+ years working with relational databases
- 2+ years working in an Agile environment
- Proven experience setting up test automation frameworks, environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these case
- Proven experience developing automated test scripts for UI testing, RESTful services testing using Selenium, Cucumber, Sauce Labs with integration to Git and Jenkins
- Proven experience in API test frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, and tools such as CURL and HTTP
- Healthcare Industry experience strongly preferred
- Working experience with one or more of the following Maven, Openshift, Github and mySQL
- Proven experience in scripting languages such as NodeJS or Java
- Knowledge of testing Angular or React applications
- Experience working within Agile teams
- Detail oriented, with strong follow-up skills to ensure completion of test completion
- Experience in defect tracking tools such as JIRA , CA Agile
- Experience developing testing documentation, such as Test Summary Reports and requirements traceability reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience in complex projects with division or company-wide scope
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records