Hi - We have very good opportunity for Salesforce Developer with our fortune client in Eden Prairie, MN.JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is more development focused. Dev 70% admin 30%.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: Developer and/or IT Support analyst; Healthcare background is an advantage but not a mandate.
TOP REQUIREMENTS: Problem solving; Salesforce overall expertise - admin and dev.
What experience will set candidates apart from one another? Overall IT Process maturity; customer focus attitude; Technical abilities and passion to deliver under challenging environment. Ability to drive the solutions with business/end users.
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?
- Designing, developing and managing/maintaining solutions built on the salesforce.com platform
- Provide solutions for business problems. Recommend best solutions
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
- Communicate effectively with other developers, business, and QA teams
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of developed projects
- Provide technical support and consultation for application and SF related questions
- Salesforce Development/enhancements and problem solve
- Provide leadership in critical production issue resolution both (Priority 1 and Priority 2)
- Responsibility, at a high level, includes application availability, reliability and stability on a 7 x 24 x 365 basis
- Function as a sub team lead + Salesforce technical SME
- Ensure timely resolution of all issues meeting or exceeding SLAs
- Ensure that the work delivered by the team is of high quality
- Work with business to prioritize production issues for resolution
- Ensure that all documentation has been updated and that work product meets compliance requirements.
- Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan.
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
Considering level 1 to 5 of proficiency in the field, where level 5 is higher and more proficient than level 1, we need following levels:
1. Level 4 in Salesforce admin and configuration part
2. Level 4 in Salesforce development which considers knowledge of Apex and Visual force
3. Level 5 in Salesforce Community Cloud for Portal Management
4. Level 5 in overall Salesforce feature knowledge for deciding the right solution approach or for troubleshooting
5. Level 3 in deployment, org management, change set management etc.
6. Level 4 in 24x7 IT production support function.
Should be able to demonstrate:
1. Go Getter attitude level 5
2. Problem solving abilities - level 5
3. Excellent presentation and communication skills level 4
4. Analytical abilities level 5
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
1. Healthcare knowledge
2. Experience with relational databases. MSSQL preferred.
3. Experience with Salesforce reporting and data analysis.
4. DevOps concepts + Salesforce devops tools
If you are interested with the above job description, please forward me your updated word format resume to the below email id.