Will serve as chatbot, live chat, and video chat resource providing development, and integration of new product capabilities to the Chatbot platform and chat platform. This role is ultimately responsible for the build-out of new innovative product solutions. Having an emphasis on utilizing MS chatbot framework and Teams technology stack (.Net) for full cycle end to end development and testing.
IDEAL BACKGROUND: A demonstrated developer with an R&D mindset.
TOP REQUIREMENTS: 1) Microsoft .NET/Teams stack 2) Chatbot/chat experience 3) Systems Integration development
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Extensive experience with clinical product management, patient care delivery processes, Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Microsoft Healthbot, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Dynamics, and Microsoft Azure.
- Minimum of five (5) years of application development experience directly related to delivery of Microsoft based technology stack centered around enterprise solutions delivered following Agile and iterative processes
- Should demonstrate sound technical experience working with MS.Net frameworks, C# language, and team foundation server
- Involved with end-to-end application testing to ensure that the applications are defect-free and perform at an optimized level
- Junior to mid-level Development and Configuration expertise with MS Teams platform
- Junior to mid-level Development and Configuration expertise with MS Dynamics CRM (365)
- Microservice and API development experience
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and database related technologies