A Jr. Contracts Associate job in Englewood, CO is available courtesy of Modis. We are looking for a candidate with 1 – 3 years of experience in Administrative Work, dealing in Contracts, NDA’s and compliance desired.
Jr. Contracts Associate job responsibilities include:
• Manage Representations/Certifications/Survey requests, in support of sales POs and RFQs.
• Manage Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) negotiations using standard templates, with low complexity and limited modifications.
• Administration of contract records, registrations, files, database(s).
• Support Legal Shared Services Specialists as requested.
• Maintain Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings, with limited support.
• System for Award Management (SAM)/Cage Code support.
• Presentation preparation in support of legal, compliance and contracts content development.
• Foster internal customer and cross-functional relationships.
• Low level contract analysis.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
• Escalate issues as appropriate.
• Onboarding/Offboarding support.
• Other tasks as requested.
• MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and Adobe.
1 – 3 years’ experience administrative work, managing NDA’s, compliance, contract records, registrations, filing, databases.
MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and Adobe.
Willing to train fully onsite then move to a hybrid model, 3 days on site, 2 days remote
If you are interested in this Jr. Contracts Associate job in Englewood, CO then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records