A SYSTEMS PROJECT ENGINEER 5 position in Everett WA is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. Responsible for providing technical leadership in designing, developing, modifying, qualifying and evaluating electronic instruments, radiation measurement signal chains, air/water sampling subsystems, or other mechanical, electrical, electronic and firmware elements of products and systems.
Systems Project Engineer 5 job RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Develop customized radiation detector and measurement signal chains for instrumentation and control applications at nuclear power plants and other facilities generating or handling radioactivity.
- Lead structured product development process with effective project management of complex projects with multiple stakeholders and objectives.
- Coordinate and communicate all project technical issues with client, with occasional visits to customer facilities for business development, design reviews, and commissioning.
- Coordinate with multifunctional internal/external teams regarding hardware, software, mechanical, test, manufacturing, procurement, sales, service and quality issues.
- Specify and describe suitability of system design approach using existing qualified instruments, development of new or modified hardware and software, and integration of third party equipment (electronics, electrical controls, fluid controls, communication and mechanical structures) in order to meet customer application requirements. Application requirements include radiation measurement performance, qualification tests/analyses, quality assurance inspection/measurements and deliverable documentation. Prepare technical proposals and document compliance to customers’ requirements specifications.
- Analyze simulation of measurement range, response time and measurement accuracy.
- Prepare piping and instrumentation drawings (P&ID), I&C loop diagrams, assembly drawings, BOMs, modified electronic schematics, procurement/fabrication drawings and specifications.
- Prepare functional and calibration test procedures for instrument, signal chain loop, factory/site acceptance.
- Prepare qualification test plans and reports for EMC, environmental test seismic and primary calibration.
- Prepare customer installation instructions/drawings and operating manual.
- Supervise project’s development, reviews, production, test and qualification.
SKILLS DESIRED (If not, must be willing to learn these skills with OJT) :
If you are interested in this Systems Project Engineer 5 position in Everett WA, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to email@example.com (Word format is preferred.) For other available opportunities at Modis Engineering please visit www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Ben Priest at 503-272-1083 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/privacy-policy/
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records