The IT Manager leads a team focused on all the Information Technology requirements. This position manages the
design, development, maintenance and support of all facility applications and ensures there is adequate employee, networking, and computer resources available to successfully support all IT needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, manage and supervise the activities of the local IT Department staff, including the development of the requisite skill sets for the staff to provide adequate systems support
- Manage the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of all information systems
- Project lead/support for the implementation of, externally developed systems (e.g. CRM, ERP, AutoCAD customizations).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years relevant work experience
- 2 years of experience in a managerial role
- Strong leadership skills
- Expertise in lean manufacturing concepts and techniques
- Solid understanding of ERP modules (GL, AR, AP, Sales, Purchasing, Inventory, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)