Seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our growing Project Management Office. Candidates for this role will be responsible for leading large, complex technology projects across multiple domain areas, including but not limited to e-Commerce, BI & analytics, and infrastructure.
What You Will Do
- Develop business cases to justify projects
- Establish project scope, objectives, priorities and deliverables
- Organize and lead project teams, facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress, resolve issues and remove blockers
- Document and manage project activities including business requirements, stories, epics, use cases and test plans
- Compile and report metrics to measure project progress and outcomes
- Manage project risks and issues; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Assist with defining and championing ongoing process improvement initiatives supporting Project Management best practices
- Leverage organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; mentoring and developing team members
- Lead system selection initiatives including development of vendor Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 7 years of IT project management experience (Waterfall and Agile)
- Strong project management skills including a demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, organize, coordinate, manage, evaluate, and adjust resources, work effort, and cost for projects of high complexity and risk
- Communicate effectively and work closely with team members, associates, and all levels of management in a professional manner.
- Able to solve complex problems, manage ambiguity and adapt to unexpected change
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to make decisions quickly
- SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), Salesforce Commerce (Demandware) or similar experience
- Highly proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with project management tools such as Pivotal Tracker, JIRA, etc.
- PMP and/or CSM preferred
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards