Modis has a Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Associate opportunity available in Framingham, MA You will be responsible for ensuring the safety, efficacy, purity, and quality of manufactured products through compliance with relevant quality standards, regulations and established procedures. This is a 12 month contract opportunity. The salary for this position is between $27.00 and $30.00 per hour.
Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Associate responsibilities include:
• Support the review of batch records; Assemble and review batch files
• Support the completion of the annual product review.
• Maintain and utilize Quality Assurance databases.
• Utilize the SAP System
• Review documentation for compliance with relevant quality standards, relevant regulatory councils, and other regulatory requirements.
• Perform administrative tasks.
• High School Diploma or greater
• Three to six years of experience required.
If you are interested in this Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Associate opportunity in Framingham, MA then please click APPLY NOW.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.