An Infrastructure Engineer job in Fremont, MI is available courtesy of Modis. In this position you will be responsible for participating in all phases of storage engineering, which includes design, analysis, and modeling at a technical level. If you have experience troubleshooting and resolving technical infrastructure issues then you are asked to apply to this position.
Infrastructure Engineer job responsibilities include:
- Participate in the design, planning, installation, monitoring, and support of Microsoft Windows 2016 and 2012 servers, Linux/Unix Servers, storage systems, and virtualization technology.
- Perform server/application maintenance.
- Administer standards, policies, and procedures to improve system availability, reliability, recoverability, or manageability.
- Support network operating systems, applications, and utility software.
- High school diploma is required, Associate’s or higher degree preferred.
- Five (5+) or more years of experience strongly preferred.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows architecture and environments: HP servers, Microsoft System Center, and Citrix XenApp.
- Experience with design and administration of server and client OS, Active Directory, storage systems, and monitoring/alerting backup systems required.
- Experience with Linux and VMware expertise strongly desired.
If you are interested in this Infrastructure Engineer job in Fremont, Michigan then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Jake at 616-432-6755 or by email at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled